System #504 (Expression ESL 13A)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought the same size LG OLED earlier this year. Has your's had image burn in yet? My last 55 inch LG OLED had it fairly bad. Mostly the bottom of the screen from the news channels. So emblems from all the channels that display them.

Wondering if the newer tech they put on the TV to fight burn in works. It lightens the logos by making them less bright and also slightly shifts the image.

No issues with my LG and not the 65" that I had before either. The new one is supposed to be better for burn in

No issues with my LG and not the 65" that I had before either. The new one is supposed to be better for burn in
I hope my new one is OK. I bought a warranty with it though, so if it happens I will get back what I spent on the TV.

It's happened to me 3x now. Every tv I buy breaks down during the first 4 years. End up getting a "free" TV next time around.

Have new Anthem AVM90 coming I’m told. I’ve had it on order for about a year should get it in March sometime

Have new Anthem AVM90 coming I’m told. I’ve had it on order for about a year should get it in March sometime
Wow. 1 year! That's depressing. I wonder if other brands are backed up that long. Every day I pray that nothing I own breaks down and needs to be replaced.

Did you get the price for it locked in for what it listed for 1 year ago or did you have to pay the current price?

Yes crazy. No they raised it $500 and need to pay. Interestingly have a Tahoe on order 3months still no end in sight when I may get it but GM does hold the price

Yes crazy. No they raised it $500 and need to pay. Interestingly have a Tahoe on order 3months still no end in sight when I may get it but GM does hold the price
Things are just lousy now after covid and how the economy has turned. Im glad that GM guaranteed your price at least. The price of cars, used and new, are crazy now though. im hoping we dont need to buy another one until this madness ends.

A lot of home builders now dont guarantee the price on your home while you are building. There still are some that do though, at least the last time we checked. I sure hope this all ends within 1 or 2 years. I think it will go on that long or more, or at least until the public stops spending money.

Well got the Anthem AVM90 plus used the latest software that also sets the subs phase and all speaker locations. Sounds marvelous.
They say the main reason to get the 90 over the 70 is if you have 4 subs or play 2 channel I have only 2 subs and a separate 2 channel room so neither of those features did me any good. What Anthem should also say a 3rd feature and that is the sound!! Can hear a noticeable uptick in the overall sound over the AVM60 and the 70 I assume. The DAC chip is so much better. It’s a lot of little things that are more clear plus bass also audio for voices is much improved.

Last edited:
My AVM 90 is also in house, just not yet installed. Same deal though... four subs so can't wait to get everything up and running. Of course like usual... too many things on my plate...

Back