System #384 (Mosaic, Motif, Fresco i)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SleepingBear

Reaction score
System #384 (Vantage, Motif, Fresco i)

Member Name: Bear

ML Model(s): Vantage, Motif, Fresco i

Year Purchased: 2009-2011

Associated Electronics:

ELECTRONICS:
Processor/Pre-amp: Marantz AV7005
Amplifier: Integra Research 7.1

DIGITAL VIDEO SOURCES:
Mediaplayer: TViX HD M-7000
Ps3
Xbox360

VIDEO:
Projector: Sanyo PLV-Z800
Tv: LG 47LF66

OTHER:
Speaker cable: Xindak FS-1
Headphones: Denon AH-D5000
Universal remote: Logitech Harmony 1100
Projector screen: Grandview Fantasy Electric 16:9 100"

The interest with Hifi and homecinema kicked off when I moved from my parents and had a little more to spend on my interests. Had a couple of different setups in a few years time. Last year my childhood dream came true when I bought my first ML speakers, yes owning ML were actually a dream for me since I were little.

First bought the Mosaics that were powered with an Onkyo TX-NR3007. The plan from the beginning were to use Fresco's as surround and a Fresco i as center, but the "upgrade devil" got his claws into me and instead I bought Fresco i as surround and Motif as center channel and I don't regret this choise for a second. Because I live in an apartment, the headphones are a must sometimes. Listened to a couple of different headphones but these stood out from the rest and worked great for my ears.

Just bought The Pre-amp + Amp combo, hav'nt even bought the XLR cables between them yet. But I must say that I loved the sound of the Integra, listened to it with a pair of Ascent and were sold instantly!

My next upgrade will be to upgrade my Mosaic's to Vantage. The plan were actually to do this last year but my economy did'nt really wanna coop with that.

More pictures will come as soon as my system is up n running again.

UPDATE!

Finally bought a pair of Vantage in the beginning of August. Greatest day of my vacation!!

Also upgraded my projectorscreen to a grandview, I can now enjoy a movie without complaining about the picture.

bild

bild

bild

bild

Also had to throw in a photo of my moviepicture with the projector.
bild

Last edited:

More pics will come, I can assure that.

The acoustic panels behind the speakers are homemade, really does wonder for the sound.

Back