System #37 (Prodigy, Ascent, Theater, Descent)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello An,

Sorry for getting back late to you.:eek:

Yes, on my system i did see a difference with the 1200c. I had a Monster 7000 and when i switched i did see and hear the difference.

Some people will tell you they didn't notice anything but everybody is different.
This is only a powerconditioner, so keep that in mind. :)
The Panamax 5500 is a good one too.

Good luck.
Chris

Hello Chris, How do you like your RGPC 1200C on your system? does it make any different after RGPC 1200C plug in? did you compare it with other brand before purchased RGPC 1200C? I want to up-grade my Panamax 5500 to RGPC 1200C or Furman IT Reference 20i. They both are very power conditioner. If my budget allows in the next few months. I would like to up-grade a new power conditioner for my system. Any recommendation would be appreciated.

An
:cheers:

chris03053,

I must congratulate you on your system. I wish that I could hear it, thru my PC!!! lol, Anyway, its good to see someone enjoying their tunes, and equipment

Wicked set up :rocker:

You know what's so funny? I always joke that if I didn't have kids I'd be driving a Ferrari! I think if I had to imagine what kind of system that imaginary guy would be listening to, it would look a heck of a lot like yours :D

A bigger room, the giant TV, some krell fbp monoblocks, that RACK!!! And Sigma Retros? I'm admiring while making my shopping list! I'll catch you one day!

LOL! Thanks FatJ.

Well, at least the kids keep you out of trouble. ;)

Cheers,
Chris

Wicked set up :rocker:

You know what's so funny? I always joke that if I didn't have kids I'd be driving a Ferrari! I think if I had to imagine what kind of system that imaginary guy would be listening to, it would look a heck of a lot like yours :D

A bigger room, the giant TV, some krell fbp monoblocks, that RACK!!! And Sigma Retros? I'm admiring while making my shopping list! I'll catch you one day!

Back