System #300 (Fresco i)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akm3

Reaction score
1. Member Name: Allen

2. Location: Spokane, WA

3. ML Model(s): Fresco i, for now

4. Year Purchased: 2009

5. Mods/Changes: No

6. Associated Electronics: Adcom amp. TV.

7. Comments and/or stories about your Martin Logan experience: My ML journey and Fresco i review
8. An image of your system

Attachments

• DSC_7089.jpg
    DSC_7089.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 540
Last edited:
Allen,

Good to see your Logans are doing justice to the audio portion of your TV enjoyment !

This will only look like this for a week, then they get repaced by Mosaics, eventually planning to move to Summits or Spires, used.

Here is my review of the Fresco (and a huge summary of my journey with Martin Logan, to date) here Link to review section

It's funny that I'm system 300! What a cool number. I recall when I owned my Vista's, if I would have snapped a picture I think I could have been system 200 at the time. We have added a lot of systems, that is great.

In that Vein, I will be posting a few new Pics of the theater soon :) 300 can't go without a bang...System 300 should have been Statement E2 or CLX or something, not pathetic Frescos :)

very modern looking, i thought about these for rear duties but settled on mosaics
looks like we have another ml owner with upgraditus:D

very modern looking, i thought about these for rear duties but settled on mosaics
looks like we have another ml owner with upgraditus:D

Oh, I've always had upgradeitus, I want to go strait to Summit X's if I could, but I don't have the means so am clawing and trading my way up slowly.

Nice set up.. very clean. Those stands totally make it.. What are you using as a center?

Nice set up.. very clean. Those stands totally make it.. What are you using as a center?

Thank you, yes the Fresco i on stands looks MUCH better than I imagined. It really is a neat little setup.

This setup is the most ghetto one I've ever run, there is no center. I can't even say it's phantom, because there is no processor. The TV and Xbox go analog left right into the TV, and the 'monitor out' from the TV feeds the amplifier that powers the speakers, the end. :) Volume is controlled by the TV remote, and the TV's internal speakers are shut off.

Next Monday I get another Fresco, two Mosaics and some Acculine A1's, and a Dynamo sub. At that time I'll bust out a 5 channel adcom amp and my Lexicon MC-1 and run an actual 7.1 system. That should be nice :) Then I'll take more pictures.

Back