System #21 (Ascent i)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pic of the Ascent i's with the system. Xbox 360 is down there too. The view on the TV is what I see when I look out my front window (when its not raining)

EDIT: second shot added - cat wondering what is going on

Attachments

• DSC_0825SMALL.JPG
    DSC_0825SMALL.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 380
  • DSC_0827SMALL.JPG
    DSC_0827SMALL.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 377
Last edited:
Neil, That piano black is drop dead gorgeous !! What are you powering those beauties with ??

Finally got your Ascent i. Man they are beautiful looking...Now all you need is a center and sub.

Mike System #13 :D

I wish I could just edit that title - and add in the Ascent part. Time to watch olympics and curb your enthusiasm.

thanks to everyone for the nice comments - i get 5 more days with them before its 4 months apart.

TheBobGoat said:
I wish I could just edit that title - and add in the Ascent part. Time to watch olympics and curb your enthusiasm.

thanks to everyone for the nice comments - i get 5 more days with them before its 4 months apart.
hey BobGoat, why don't you offer a Lotto to the members for the use and upkeep of your speakers while your gone !

Just cleaned up a little - moved the speakers to 30 inches from the wall in back and 20 inches on the sides.

Sounds the same to me but I have been gone for a while so who knows.

Attachments

• DSC01602SMALLnet.JPG
    DSC01602SMALLnet.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 255
Update
- New room/house 15X19
- New TV - Panny 65 in Plasma TC-P65S1
- New Receiver - Onkyo TXNR3007 (finally have HDMI)
- New Sub - Polk 12 inch PSW 505
- New Bluray player - Samsung DBP-1600

Sounds great, looks great, picture is from my iphone so not the best.

Attachments

• IMG_0557.jpg
    IMG_0557.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0555.jpg
    IMG_0555.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
I sold my MLs a few weeks ago. So now I am using my old surround speakers for fronts until I get back in the game.
---
Might be about 3 years though since we are moving to Germany for a bit.

Those Ascent I’s were sweet looking in piano gloss black. I know you’re come back to MLs when you return to the states. Have a safe trip.

Thanks, I hope to get something around the Ethos range. I really like the Flamed Teak on those. Until then, maybe I'll find a regional get-together.

Latest posts

Back