System #136 (Summit, Script i, Theater i)

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wipper snapper

Reaction score
Adrian
Naples, Fl
Most all this stuff new this year (2006)

Speakers: Summits, Script i (4), Theater i, Velodyne DD12
Simaudio P8 preamplifier
Simaudio W7m power amps
Simaudio Titan 5 channel
Simaudio Orbiter universal player
Simaudio 5.3 cd
Bryston SP2 processor (back in Canada for repairs)
Outlaw 990 subbing for SP2

There is still work do be done on the wall unit and some cable management, I'll try to repost as things progress.

Attachments

• AVWall 004.jpg
    AVWall 004.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,148
Last edited:
Niiice setup... though I think the pic looks resized to the point that everything looks a bit scrunched. I dont think the Summits are narrow like the Vantages and your DD12 looks like it just went on a diet. :)

I'll try to repost a better picture, and work on my photo editing skills.

The cieling tapers from 10 to eleven feet then goes vertical to 22 feet.

Hello Wipper Snapper, nice looking system ! Your W7m amps look somewhat cramped in their cubby holes, given their Class A operation for the first 10 watts or so wouldn't better ventilation be in order ?

Total Eye Candy...

Adrian,

:D Welcome to the ML Club!

Oh my... What a gorgeous Simaudio / Summit system. Yellow is my favorite color too... How does your system sound? Your sound stage must be huge. Your system must totally rock... ;) I have never seen so much Simaudio gear in a personal system it looks so cool. Thanks for sharing. :D

Thanks a bunch. We're trying; my wife does the decorating and I "clutter up the place". As I'm typing this the gentleman from Sound Advice is sitting on the floor replacing a pc board in the second Summit. :confused:

Adrian

Summit repair...

wipper snapper said:
Thanks a bunch. We're trying; my wife does the decorating and I "clutter up the place". As I'm typing this the gentleman from Sound Advice is sitting on the floor replacing a pc board in the second Summit. :confused:

Adrian
Adrian,

:eek: Sorry to hear that one of your Summits required pc board replacement. I hope everything goes well and you are back to listening to the wondrous sounds of your Summits / Simaudio system.

:p I couldn't help but notice your beautiful black cat sitting next to your Summits. I love cats. :D What's his / her name?

His name is Merlin. He has seizures, so we trade a little brain function for siezure reduction; he's medicated with phenobarbital. :(

Merlin looks like he loves the sound...

Adrian,

Your lovely cat seems to love the sound of your Summit system... :) Sorry Merlin is challenged with the seizure problem, but Merlin seem to be comfortable in your beautiful home. ;)

Back