Summit +Depth

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

rynopr

Would a Depth be unnecessary with the Summit. I'm guessing for music yes, but what about for the .1 in movie soundtracks?

Thanks

rynopr said:
Would a Depth be unnecessary with the Summit. I'm guessing for music yes, but what about for the .1 in movie soundtracks?

Thanks
Hola...I have a customer that has two Depths with his Summits with Bellcanto amps and Lexicon for HT and music. He loves his sound! Happy listening and I didn´t say it...
Roberto.

Whenever I hear or think the name Roberto, the phrase "trust your ears" pops into my head:D Which Lexicon is it--MC8?

I trusted my ears and now I'm broke! :eek:

Last edited:
I use a Depth and Summits. Depth is not necessary for music. It is, however, a valuable addition for ht.

lexicon mc-12...

rynopr said:
Whenever I hear or think the name Roberto, the phrase "trust your ears" pops into my head:D Which Lexicon is it--MC8?
I think it is MC-12 V 5 or something like it...I am not to used to lexicon products...only when my customer calls me for help or something...their sound is very impressive. I do like them for HT only(the subs)...with music, you don't need the them. Happy listening...
Roberto.

Latest posts

Back