Summit and Vantage designer

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patlad

Reaction score
Hello all,

Does someone know who is designing the new ML (Summit, Vantage,...). Is it the same people that designed the Prodigy, Odyssey, Ascent,....?

Thanks,

Dont know who designed them... but all I know is that after seeing the Vantage in person - they are BEAUTIFUL! Far better looking than the pictures could convey.

Joey_V said:
Dont know who designed them... but all I know is that after seeing the Vantage in person - they are BEAUTIFUL! Far better looking than the pictures could convey.

That’s exactly what I said when I saw the summits in person.

ML design team...

patlad said:
Hello all,

Does someone know who is designing the new ML (Summit, Vantage,...). Is it the same people that designed the Prodigy, Odyssey, Ascent,....?

Thanks,
patlad,

Yes, it is basically the same ML design team. Just a new design accomidating the new Xstat technology... :) According to the Magnolia Hi-Fi manager where ML's are on display. This manager has been to Lawrance, Kanas ML plant for a company tour twice, so far.

Cheers

-Robin

My question was regarding the inside of the speaker more than their look that I like even if my preference would be for the older one.
It looks to me the difference between the Summit and the Vantage is of the same order than the Ascent and Odyssey or Odyssey and Prodigy. I refer to another thread were it was said the Vantage is almost 80% of the Summit for half the price.
Thus my question regarding the design team if what I said is correct.

Back