Subwoofer problem fixed

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russb

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I just wanted to let everybody know that my Descent sub that was broken is now been replaced with a brand new unit. I received it on Saturday 12-3-05 only 3 days from when Martian Logan got mine back. Jim Power took very good care of me and acked fast with my problem. The service I received from Jim Power and Martin Logan is the best service I have ever experienced. I know have both my Descent subwoffers in a 2-channel set up producing deep, impacting, and controled bass. I was only out the one sub for about a week. Martin Lognan responded very quickly. Thanks again for the good service.

Russ

Russb said:
Hi Guys

I just wanted to let everybody know that my Descent sub that was broken is now been replaced with a brand new unit. I received it on Saturday 12-3-05 only 3 days from when Martian Logan got mine back. Jim Power took very good care of me and acked fast with my problem. The service I received from Jim Power and Martin Logan is the best service I have ever experienced. I know have both my Descent subwoffers in a 2-channel set up producing deep, impacting, and controled bass. I was only out the one sub for about a week. Martin Lognan responded very quickly. Thanks again for the good service.

Russ
Hola Russ...in the sales chain, the most important tool is service, because if we get the support, we will never have a problem. ML has outstanding service and Mr. Power is a truly gentleman!!! Happy listening,
Pura vida,
Roberto.

Jim Power...

roberto said:
Hola Russ...in the sales chain, the most important tool is service, because if we get the support, we will never have a problem. ML has outstanding service and Mr. Power is a truly gentleman!!! Happy listening,
Pura vida,
Roberto.
Russ and Roberto,

Glad to know your Descent subwoofer is running great, for you Russ. I agree with Roberto, Jim Power is awesome. Way to go Jim.... :D

Cheers

-Robin

Russb said:
Hi Guys

Russ

Thanks for the update Russ,

Jim Power has always given ML owners first class service and I am glad to here your experience was no different. Enjoy that Descent. :D

Latest posts

Back