Subjective vs. Objective

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is that an objective or subjective statement :)

Whatever you want it to be.

Anyways if it helps I'll just say you win and we can all move on to more important topics.

In the absence of your ability to provide any explanation to the contrary, I think so. Finally!

As above, this thread is done - gone, finished, buried. No more.

If you choose to answer the questions put to you in post #38, then I'm happy to re-engage. Until then, you're the only one that has "skirted around questions" - and worse; misleading people. Quote post #38 and answer each question - they are clearly marked with a "?" at the end - that is, if you want to engage in positive, educative discussion that can educate and benefit the wider population. Otherwise, as I said, the thread is done and is adding no further value to anyone.

Get your green pen out. Maybe coating your USB cables in green pen will assist too - just like so many people insisted it improved the sound of their CDs.

PS. By the time this text reaches you in Canada, I hope it is complete and not suffering from "linear losses in the digital domain which can only be contained" wich wold mak it verrrie hrd toe reed.

Last edited:
Back