Staying With Martin Logans

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOON

Reaction score
I have owned Odyssey's with 2 Depth I subs for a while. I went today to hear a pair of Focal supra 2 which I was considering buying.upon listening they sounded bright to me and were definately missing the ML magic. Next up was Sonus faber Olympia 3 which more to my liking but still lacking the ML airiness and sound stage qualities.

I left the store actually kind of surprised not liking the focal supra 2 . Just goes to show you reviews do not always tell the whole story. Now my plan is a pair of Summit x or 13A as an update from the Odyssey's. Staying in the fold.
Greg

I owned a pair of odysseys and loved them! I only let them go when I had the opportunity to upgrade to a pair of CLX Art speakers!

I owned a pair of odysseys and loved them! I only let them go when I had the opportunity to upgrade to a pair of CLX Art speakers!
Matter of interest - how picky are they in relation to distance from rear wall? I seriously want a pair, but everything is working out just perfectly with my SL3's (space wise) in my multi-function living room ...

Russ

Matter of interest - how picky are they in relation to distance from rear wall? I seriously want a pair, but everything is working out just perfectly with my SL3's (space wise) in my multi-function living room ...

Russ

Russ
I have mine set at the same distance as the odyssey speakers using the ML recommended distance right around 5 feet.

Back