STAGE!!! is up on Martin Logan website!!!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want to see some review and hear one. Biggest fear is off axis listening for the money it costs. You know it will sound good, but in the picture with the guy sitting in the chair. He isn't getting good sound if it is the Cinema or the Theater..

Stage looks nice... most definitely! I wonder if Tweeter will have them on demo soon.

ovature said:
LOGANLOVE said:
Hip Hip Hooray!!![/QUOTE
Some of you guys act like you are on the ML payroll! What is going on here?
Do not take this wrong but every post of yours I have read has been negative. The nice thing about these sites if you do not like it you do not have to come back. You do not have to agree with someone but commenting respectfully would be appreciated.

Is this what we have to look forward to now that ML has been bought out?

I'm sorry that speaker is butt ugly! Almost as bad as the Sound lab center as far as looks. I would like to do a side by side,or more likely one on top of the other comparison. I hate to say it but they delayed it for so long due to the fact that they couldn't get it to sound better than the Theater i? I apologize if i'm too negative but something tells me that ML rushed it to market just to quiet the complaints. I'll still go to a dealer and listen to it for comparison. Just my 2 cents!

Statman said:
I'm sorry that speaker is butt ugly! Almost as bad as the Sound lab center as far as looks. I would like to do a side by side,or more likely one on top of the other comparison. I hate to say it but they delayed it for so long due to the fact that they couldn't get it to sound better than the Theater i? I apologize if i'm too negative but something tells me that ML rushed it to market just to quiet the complaints. I'll still go to a dealer and listen to it for comparison. Just my 2 cents!
Agreed would of liked to see some shape to the wood curves or something, but will wait to hear the sound hopefully they sound a whole lot better then they look

Looks like a boom box. It's pretty neat how they placed the tweeter right in the middle of the electrostatic diaphragm though.

Last edited:
Taz said:
Agreed would of liked to see some shape to the wood curves or something, but will wait to hear the sound hopefully they sound a whole lot better then they look

Agreed also!.....those two stupid little boxes look like somthing from an ipod docker or mini system! Lets judge the sound though!

I really hoped they would come up with something better than this. Looks kinda "home made" and no big change from the latest centers like it was suggested. :-(

Last edited:
seems like the biggest plus of the logos and theater over the cinema was the convex, not concave shape.....the off axis issue may be pretty big.

Statman said:

Deja vu all over again? Same quotes were made almost a year ago about the Summit and Vantage, but most everyone took it back when they actually saw one in person.

attyonline said:
Deja vu all over again? Same quotes were made almost a year ago about the Summit and Vantage, but most everyone took it back when they actually saw one in person.

No, this time it is really ugly.:D Unlike the Summit/Vantage, this just has no design continuity to it. Where's the sex appeal, or rather, 'high art' that Gayle likes to call his speakers?

SugarMedia said:
No, this time it is really ugly.:D Unlike the Summit/Vantage, this just has no design continuity to it. Where's the sex appeal, or rather, 'high art' that Gayle likes to call his speakers?
Well, Gayle no longer owns the company. Booo!!!

cmescia said:
the logos
The sexy looking center (logos) which matched the design character of the rest of the line. All the other center channels just look too non-Martin/Logan to me, like they farmed out the design.

junk

LOGANLOVE said:
Well, Gayle no longer owns the company. Booo!!!
Maybe that's why they are building such ugly looking garbage these days. I'll take an ascent/sl3/request anyday over the over extended sounding overpriced HT non 2 channel items they have now. It just amazes me how many guys on here think it's good because it's new and it comes from ML. That's almost as dumb as buying a product from a review with a proper audition. If you saw how cheap and thin the veneer was on the Vantage/Vista and how you can literally peel it off, you would realize what an overpriced piece of junk both of those products are. All they have to do is pay off the reviewers with some free product, run a few ads and they can make people believe anything. Trust your own ears, not the audio thieves and liars.

Latest posts

Back