Stage information

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mrjb

Stage the new esl center information

I can't wait untill it comes out I have one on order.

Last edited:
I was talking with Jim Power the other day and he stated that they gave him the Stage and before he had a chance to test it and run it through it, "they" took it back.
He also said he now has it back again and his comments were that it really looked nice and from a service stand point was great. He did not mention the sound or the eventual price. I already told it him the estimates I heard was too much

Just my 2 cents worth

Jeff

I have a pic and the specs on the Stage. I was going to post some info on it earlier but the this site was down.
I guess I am the only excited one?
I'm still waiting to see the picture.

Ah yes, the Apogee "stage" a fine ribbon /panel speaker if ever there was one.

apogeestage.jpg

Why is Martin Logan taking that name when it's so well known as something else? :cool:

you mean we have to go through the WHOLE weekend and wait for a pic..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Mrjb said:
It looks like the cinema i
I wonder why Martin Logan decided to go with the Cinema’s concaved panel as apposed to the theaters convex panel? :confused:

Attachments

• new_product_stage.jpg
    new_product_stage.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 585
Mrjb said:
There is half of it. Thankyou for taking that risk I assume that you are a dealer, did you ask or just risk it?
I am not a dealer, I am just a hobbyist. I barrowed the photo off Martin Logan’s official website. :D

Zip3kx07 said:
I am not a dealer, I am just a hobbyist. I barrowed the photo off Martin Logan’s official website. :D
Didn't see it in color on there.

Last edited:
Jeff Zaret said:
I bet it looks like JonFo's center;
LOL

LOL!

Yeah, because it's such a 'practical' design ;)

Frankly, that's the challenge, to create a design that works in the 'real world' for many different situations.

Glad I live in the 'unreal' word :cool:

Last edited:
JonFo said:
LOL!

Yeah, because it's such a 'practical' design ;)

Frankly, that's the challenge, to create a design that works in the 'real world' for many different situations.

Glad I live in the 'unreal' word :cool:

JonFo,
I like the world you live in. I wish I could afford it but mine is a poor one and have limited tools, time and money.
I am glad I got a smile. :D

Jeff :cool:

Jeff Zaret said:
I was talking with Jim Power the other day and he stated that they gave him the Stage and before he had a chance to test it and run it through it, "they" took it back.
He also said he now has it back again and his comments were that it really looked nice and from a service stand point was great. He did not mention the sound or the eventual price. I already told it him the estimates I heard was too much

Just my 2 cents worth

Jeff

This could be why we were told recently that the "Theater i," is back in production, and then just the other day...

"wait, its now back out of production."

We may just have the Stage by July, OR ML could wait to debut it at CEDIA.

The theater is not in production. The stage pricing, pics, and all information has been released to dealers.

Mrjb said:
The theater is not in production. The stage pricing, pics, and all information has been released to dealers.
I don’t believe ML has released the info yet; send it to me so I can verify it's the real deal. :D :p

2006 Munich High End Show

Hi,

right now I'm back from this years High End Show in Munich. ML was there with the new STAGE center speaker. The STAGE wasn't connected to components so it was just to have a look. Here is a picture.

Take care, Frank

Uups, where is the picture ? Next try :

Attachments

• GrößenänderungGrößenänderungIMG_1575.JPG
    GrößenänderungGrößenänderungIMG_1575.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 589
Back