Quantcast

Solid Wood

MartinLogan Owners (MLO)

Help Support MartinLogan Owners (MLO):

kach22i

Reaction score
I'm not always the good speller I want to be. Sometimes I'll pull up Google and use it a spell check in lieu of opening up a Word document or lifting up a dictionary. So; I look up the word Equipment because I still have not had my coffee and my brain is not yet working right this morning. Now that I have the correct spelling of the word, I click the "IMAGE" selection in Google, just to see what comes up.

Todays word is Equipment , and it shows us this:

http://equipment.go4go.net/
This page was created on 03/23/2004 to offer high quality, low cost Gobans (boards) and stones

I figure these might make nice amp stands or shevles for some of the DIY crowd.

Munster

Reaction score
But its the stones that will improve your sound quality. You place them

around the room the adjectives come spewing forth. Seriously, I read it. :)

D

dyazdani

You can probably change the sound in your room too by altering the ratio of white to black stones :D

T

Taz

For a $150 I will sell you so high End Stones that will truly be the the best upgrade you will ever buy:rolleyes:

Rich

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Taz said:
For a $150 I will sell you so high End Stones that will truly be the the best upgrade you will ever buy:rolleyes:
At that ridiculously low price, they couldn't possibly work. Now if you had some $1,000 stones, then I might be interested. . . :D

kach22i

Reaction score
I have read of such audio foolishness before, but I swear I posted this "board game" only as an option to traditional amp stands. Although at the prices listed I'm not sure you would be saving any money.

My neighbor built a large coffee table with that same board grid design on it. It was very heavy, but very cool looking. And as a bonus he also built his own speaker cabinets and an amp he was trying to put together from a magazine article. They moved away last month, they were good neighbors, we did some stereo listening a few times - and some drinking. ;)