• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold SOLD

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just figured this place would be a better bet.
And a good thought, as the group is targeted. But I'd also suggest listing on Audiogon, as the last set of Monoliths for sale that I'm aware of were listed on both but sold through the 'gon.

I havent looked. I have 12000 items on ebay, I have workers that can list them, just figured this place would be a better bet.
The audio store is good too since they get foot traffic. You'd definitely get more $$selling them on your own.

Elsewhere in this forum are recent posts offer to sell Monolith 3 for $1K & Request for $500.

I'm more familiar with Quests than Monoliths.

A previous poster referred to your 2nd pair as ML Request speakers. The image you posted clearly reads Quest z. This was the post-Quest, pre-ReQuest model.

The electrostatic panels will need to be replaced sooner rather than later if they haven't already been replaced. I feel fortunate to have gotten ~25 years from mine. Your pair is now ~30 years old. ML charged ~2K for replacement panels for my pair of Quests a few years back. I doubt the price has gone down since then.

You already have an approx valuation ($1500-2500). Subtract the price of replacement panels if they haven't been recently replaced & that's what the Quest z are worth.

as always, YMMV.

Last edited:
That's not a big deal. They're probably due for a refinish anyway, Parts-Express sells some stretch speaker cloth. A few bucks and some small effort to replace.

Even the small scratch on the front of the unit is just cosmetic and probably easily repaired.

While I do not have time ATM, if you have not moved these in a few months, please let me know. I live in North GA, and would drive and do an in-person pickup.
any interest now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back