• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold SOLD PS Audio BHK 300 mono block amplifiers black

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul172

MLO Supporter
Reaction score
I’m selling my PS Audio BHK gear. I have a pair of BHK 300’s and a BHK preamp Black. PM me if you are interested. I live an hour north of Chicago and a hour south of Milwaukee. You can hear the system with my ML CLX Art speakers. Thanks for your interest.

Sorry for leaving the asking price out. BHK Preamp $3100
BHK 300 Monoblocks $6500
Both come with extra tubes, original factory boxes, remote. SR purple fuse in BHK preamp.
IMG_0149.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7242.jpeg
    IMG_7242.jpeg
    228.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7416.jpeg
    IMG_7416.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0153.jpeg
    IMG_0153.jpeg
    120.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have some updated pictures and additional info. I have 9 sets of tubes for the BHK Preamp and 3 different pairs for the BHK 300’s including brand new Kev’s Stash Gold Lions from Upscale Audio.

Attachments

• IMG_3711.jpeg
    IMG_3711.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3710.jpeg
    IMG_3710.jpeg
    773.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3709.jpeg
    IMG_3709.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3712.jpeg
    IMG_3712.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3704.jpeg
    IMG_3704.jpeg
    987.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3703.jpeg
    IMG_3703.jpeg
    922.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3692.jpeg
    IMG_3692.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
I just have to ask.... why are you getting rid of the PS Audio equipment? I was thinking someday in the future of buying BHK amps and was curious how they pair with ML's
They are great. I have the oppurtunity to downsize my system size and keep the same quality IMO with an integrated amplifier the Gryphon Diablo 300. I hope Im not making a mistake.

A while back I down sized as well from pre and mono blocks to an integrated (Pass INT-150). I think the Pass may sound marginally better. In your case, the the BHK gear has tubes in the input sections of both pre and power amps. The Gryphon is all SS, so expect there may possibly be some difference in the sound. I have not personally heard either the BHK or Diablo. My only relevant comments are integrated vs separates ( I think you aren't giving up anything going integrated, I did and am not looking back) and tube input vs all solid state, and that is strictly your call to make, not mine.

A while back I down sized as well from pre and mono blocks to an integrated (Pass INT-150). I think the Pass may sound marginally better. In your case, the the BHK gear has tubes in the input sections of both pre and power amps. The Gryphon is all SS, so expect there may possibly be some difference in the sound. I have not personally heard either the BHK or Diablo. My only relevant comments are integrated vs separates ( I think you aren't giving up anything going integrated, I did and am not looking back) and tube input vs all solid state, and that is strictly your call to make, not mine.
I’m familiar with the Gryphon sound tho it was class A I’ve heard. I’m impressed and from what I’ve heard about the Diablo 300 I should be fine.

Back