SL3 for Super small Room! Possible?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pang_tung said:
Hi all,

MarkNewbie, It doesn't matter -- I knew it's just a joke.

In Fact, I may not replace a new panels immediately if it still works fine. And Can anyone tell me How to test a Martin Logan speakers? :confused: it's not same as our traditional speakers which can be checked by units.
Thanks all!!!

Tung

Hola Tung...first of all, all the panel must produce sound from top to bottom and from left to right...you could have some sections working only, and they need to be replaced. The highs must be clear and crisp, razor sharp sound all the panel, not dull, and the test is done by ear...trust them! Your ears will tell you where you have a problem easy. Happy listening,
Pura vida,
Robert.

SL3 for super small room

Hi, I have been using SL3 for the last 7 years. I am very happy. For some odd reasons I do not like Powered speakers - purely personal choice. Yes, it's very true that one has to keep a large distance from the front wall to have a nice and airy soundstage. I have kept aboout 6 feet from the front wall and 2 1/2 feet away from the side walls. They sound great with the decent gears. One has to have a good amp to drive them. Regular vacuuming is very important. I cover them with the supplied cover on a daily basis.

System #63

Latest posts

Back