Siltech cabling

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SugarMedia

Reaction score
Does anyone have any knowledge on these cables? These were recommeded to me based on my set-up, and I want to get some thoughts as I won't have much time for an audition. Thx.

1. Paris @ $689 for 3 meters, or for even better performance in EVERY area,

2. LS-68 @ $1620 for 3 meters

Depends on $$$

Does anyone have any knowledge on these cables? These were recommeded to me based on my set-up, and I want to get some thoughts as I won't have much time for an audition. Thx.1. Paris @ $689 for 3 meters, or for even better performance in EVERY area,2. LS-68 @ $1620 for 3 meters
If you can't afford Siltech's (astonomically priced) top models, then IMO you'd be better off with Purist's (semi-astronomically priced) top models -- Anniversary, Venustas or Dominus rather than Siltech's lesser priced models. PM me with your email address and I can send you some better pricing info on both those brands. Neil

ask enormous prices and you think you will hear it.:music:

I'm Dutch and a cheapskate, but I've got a Siltech interconnect between my Amp and CD player.

But I wouldn't pay the prices you have quoted for ANY cable

ask enormous prices and you think you will hear it.:music:

I'm Dutch and a cheapskate, but I've got a Siltech interconnect between my Amp and CD player.

But I wouldn't pay the prices you have quoted for ANY cable

Yes, these are retail prices, not what I would actually pay.

classic mkii and the signature series both sound fantastic.But imho siltech is great and worth the money only for the top of the line and up cables classic ls-110 and up.You can find better and cheaper cables if you can't affort these(cardas,harmonix,stereovox,analysis).

Latest posts

Back