Show me your pets!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a baby Joey hanging down from the chest area in the last photo? Perhaps in the pouch.

Woke up to one in the back yard too recently. They swim! But while I've heard of it, this was a first.

kanga[54].jpg

Part of my happy group from post #2.
We have lots of grass and similar temperature swing through out the year.
I'm sure you'd have 100s in no time! They're a pretty adaptable animal, they thrive everywhere from the snowy highlands, the tropics and the desert.

I'm sure you'd have 100s in no time! They're a pretty adaptable animal, they thrive everywhere from the snowy highlands, the tropics and the desert.
I know this might sound mean but, I would love to have even one. Next door is an aggressive doberman pincher that the owners think is everybody's friend.
Not so.
I would like one Roo, to let infiltrate their yard and kick the crap out of Bosco.

I know this might sound mean but, I would love to have even one. Next door is an aggressive doberman pincher that the owners think is everybody's friend.
Not so.
I would like one Roo, to let infiltrate their yard and kick the crap out of Bosco.
Yep.

Their preference is to ignore you.

If you antagonise them, then their preference is to run away.

But if you corner one and give it no other option..........you're not going to win the fight!

Unfortunately my lovely cat Ellie is not well. After I brought her back from being minutes away from death 2 years ago she managed to make a complete recovery and was officially off all meds last September. She's been perfect up until about 5 days ago... She has non regenerative anemia so she isn't creating new red blood cells.

This cat is the sweetest soul I have ever known, please keep her in your thoughts this week. I don't know how it's going to end...
1000002892.jpg

Unfortunately my lovely cat Ellie is not well. After I brought her back from being minutes away from death 2 years ago she managed to make a complete recovery and was officially off all meds last September. She's been perfect up until about 5 days ago... She has non regenerative anemia so she isn't creating new red blood cells.

This cat is the sweetest soul I have ever known, please keep her in your thoughts this week. I don't know how it's going to end...
View attachment 24844
Can you give her transfusions? How about the hormone EPO?

Hey
As the title says, show me your pets! Animals help brighten peoples day.

These are my 2 cats, Ratchet and Ellie. I'm a big car guy so the name was fitting for my black cat, Ellie was named after the main character from The Last Of Us PS3 game. Ellie is a Bengal mix and Ratchets breed is unknown, both of them are about 4 years old now.

Ellie was diagnosed with feline anemia about 8 months ago and has been through 2 blood transfusions so she probably costs more than most of your audio systems by now. She's currently on the last leg of meds and doing well.

View attachment 24012
View attachment 24013

View attachment 24014
View attachment 24015
H
As the title says, show me your pets! Animals help brighten peoples day.

These are my 2 cats, Ratchet and Ellie. I'm a big car guy so the name was fitting for my black cat, Ellie was named after the main character from The Last Of Us PS3 game. Ellie is a Bengal mix and Ratchets breed is unknown, both of them are about 4 years old now.

Ellie was diagnosed with feline anemia about 8 months ago and has been through 2 blood transfusions so she probably costs more than most of your audio systems by now. She's currently on the last leg of meds and doing well.

View attachment 24012
View attachment 24013

View attachment 24014
View attachment 24015
Hey Brandon, cute kitties. I had a rescue named TC (the cat) who was a Bengal mix. Here is Max and Bella. Best investment ever, in my opinion the gift that keeps on giving.

Attachments

• 20151114_065852.jpg
    20151114_065852.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 3cdcad51-4672-e611-9410-a0d3c1f7be1f[2] (1).jpg
    3cdcad51-4672-e611-9410-a0d3c1f7be1f[2] (1).jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20151018_210423 (1)-1.jpg
    20151018_210423 (1)-1.jpg
    896.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20151114_232103.jpg
    20151114_232103.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Brandon, how is your cat doing now? I'm hoping her RBCs built up more.
She's currently on meds and her condition seems to be at least stabilized. She's staying with my parents right now because she'll disappear in the depths of my new house. I'm staying with them but I'm at work all day so I only see my cats in the evening.

Hopefully I caught this early enough and she can recover. We're booked for more blood work on Monday, that will be over 7 days on meds so hopefully we see an improvement.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words, I appreciate all of them.

Latest posts

Back