• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Sequel II repair kit

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowlander

Reaction score
Hi,

Once upon a time I worked at Martin Logan in Lawrence and bought a set of Sequel II electronics (panels, woofers, crossover+power-supply etc. mounted on the steel plate with serial number etc) intending to build my own cabinets at some later time. That never happened...

I'd like to move these pristine parts on to someone who wants to fix their Sequel or build their own. Everything is new in the box - two woofers, two panels, two electronics plates (bi-wired).

I'd like to get $400 for everything - I can ship at your cost.

woofers/panels/electronics are sold.

I also have a set of black Sequel III cabinets new in factory boxes (big) - never taken out of the boxes, free for taking away no shipping - I'm in Boston NW burbs. If you are clever you can buy the gear and put it in the cabinets. I also have some new unfinished oak rails for the SL3's that I'll throw in for whoever takes the cabinets.

Best to text me at 97 eight 30 two 199 four

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Once upon a time I worked at Martin Logan in Lawrence and bought a set of Sequel II electronics (panels, woofers, crossover+power-supply etc. mounted on the steel plate with serial number etc) intending to build my own cabinets at some later time. That never happened...

I'd like to move these pristine parts on to someone who wants to fix their Sequel or build their own. Everything is new in the box - two woofers, two panels, two electronics plates (bi-wired).

I'd like to get $400 for everything - I can ship at your cost.

I also have a set of black Sequel III cabinets new in factory boxes (big) - never taken out of the boxes, free for taking away no shipping - I'm in Boston NW burbs. If you are clever you can buy the gear and put it in the cabinets. I also have some new unfinished oak rails for the SL3's that I'll throw in for whoever takes the cabinets.

Best to text me at 97 eight 30 two 199 four
Hello,
I am the original owner of Sequel II's and am very interested in replacing the panels, etc. I am located in Citrus Heights, CA Will text you regarding the above.

Somebody better buy this before I do, $400 for panels and power supplies is basically giving them away.

I will hold off as someone probably actually needs these.

Back