schematics power supply and filter CLS II

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yann

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for the schematics of the power supply and the filter of Martin Logan CLS II, it's a new model for me...
I have two pairs of CLS I, it's not the same inside...And after tweaking the electronics, it's very beautiful ...
Tank evey one....
Best regardz from France
Yann

Thank's for the link! there are many pictures and schématics, i'm looking for the power supply too...
Regards

I see, that's you have OTL amplifier(6080), it was 10 yers ago, i built a OTL (stéréo with 20*6080...) and now, for the Martin Logan ( ihave another system with tube amplifier and A5); i have a solid state amplifier (DIY), my question is:
Do you prefer OTL or solid state amplifier for the Music?
Yann

I currently have Audio Research 610T amps and they have massive transformers. There are many wonderful SS amps I just prefer the sound of ARC amps.

I can try and take a picture of the power supply of my IIz's but I have no schematics.

Look here for member Duke. He has CLS's and has done many upgrades. He may have some power supply info.

This is what I have...the power supply is mostly to deliver the high voltage bias for the panel. It has some additional circuitry to sense when music plays, to turn the high voltage on, and then off again after many minutes of no music.
ML HV PS.jpg

Attachments

• Martin Logan Power Supply Board Schematic 120V.pdf
    22.1 KB · Views: 323
Back