Santa's Little Helper

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fallencr

Reaction score
Yesterday I had a dream, I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night, and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. When I was crossing by the saloon, I see lots of boxes around the Christmas tree. What's this a pair of summit's?a pair of vantage's? a Stage (I thought you coudn't buy this one yet) Conrad-Jonhson 5.1 amplification :eek: 2 Descents? :D I was about to pass out when I suddently got it!!! :rolleyes: Silly me, these were my wife's presents!!! A pair of Statement E2's and Reference Series Audio Researh amplification was on the garage.

All I can tell you, I was a long journey to work this morning.... :mad:

Happy Christmas!!!

Sounds like you drank some Nyquil before going to bed. That $hit does the same things to me! :)

Happy Holidays from across the pond.

Tom.

Statement E2 / RS Audio Reseach...

fallencr said:
Yesterday I had a dream, I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night, and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. When I was crossing by the saloon, I see lots of boxes around the Christmas tree. What's this a pair of summit's?a pair of vantage's? a Stage (I thought you coudn't buy this one yet) Conrad-Jonhson 5.1 amplification 2 Descents? I was about to pass out when I suddently got it!!! Silly me, these were my wife's presents!!! A pair of Statement E2's and Reference Series Audio Researh amplification was on the garage.

All I can tell you, I was a long journey to work this morning.... :mad:

Happy Christmas!!!
fallencr,

Welcome to the ML Club... :D

I can honestly tell you, I have had a similar dream, only it mostly involved the Statement E2x's, but no 'Nyquil' was ever involved. :D Nyquil is a witches brew of many ingrediants, nasty stuff... :eek: Keep up those pleasant ML dreams though, maybe someday they will come true.

Cheers

-Robin

TomDac said:
Sounds like you drank some Nyquil before going to bed. That $hit does the same things to me! :)

Happy Holidays from across the pond.

Tom.
Hola Tom...happy holidays to all of you too...and my birthday is the 25th!!! What a gift for my mom!...(lol) :D
Pura vida,
Roberto :D

Happy Birthday Roberto...

roberto said:
Hola Tom...happy holidays to all of you too...and my birthday is the 25th!!! What a gift for my mom!...(lol) :D
Pura vida,
Roberto :D
Roberto,

Well, let me be one of the first to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Birthday as well... :D You are a gift to us all at the ML Club, not just your mom... :D

Enjoy your birthday, Roberto...

Cheers

-Robin

Robin said:
Roberto,

Well, let me be one of the first to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Birthday as well... :D You are a gift to us all at the ML Club, not just your mom... :D

Enjoy your birthday, Roberto...

Cheers

-Robin
Thank you Robin...and you are too much!. You too belong to us! (with all respect) :D ...remember to "trust your ears always".
Merry Xmas for all of you, and super Happy Holidays!
Warmest regards from Costa Rica, my dear friends.
Pura vida,
Roberto.

TomDac said:
My birthday is on the 24th... Indeed a good Christmas present for my Mom! :)
Hola Tom...and as Robin said to me, I will say it to you: "and a good present for us to have you with here at the forum"...happy birthday and Merry Xmas!... :D
Pura vida,
Roberto.

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday too...

TomDac said:
My birthday is on the 24th... Indeed a good Christmas present for my Mom! :)
Tom,

What Roberto said, Tom... :D
But Wow, you guys are born on the, "Sagittarius - Capricorn Cusp", December 19 - 25, it's very unusual... ;)

We wish you all the very best, Tom have a wonderful Birthday... :D

Cheers

-Robin

Back