• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Sanders Innersound Kaya ESL Amp - Full Range or Bass Amp with remote Control

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john65b

Reaction score
Perfect amp for Martin Logan ESLs - Beautiful Sanders Innersound Kaya amp. Very good condition. These were manufactured by CODA

So I have found a way to use this Bass Amp full range, with a Volume Control - like an integrated amp, but with only single input.

So I initially asked Roger if this amp was able to be run full range. He said there was a daughterboard that could be swapped between the existing Bass Amp daughterboard (with active crossover network) and full range... He instructed me to email Doug Dale at Coda to see if there are any Daughterboards left for the conversion to full range. He said he no longer had any. I asked if I could have the schematics of the Daughterboard and he indicated they moved twice and no longer had them either...so after poking around on the sockets I figured out two jumpers are needed to make the unit run full range with the volume control. I emailed Roger and he said I got it right....

So the unit can be run full range with Volume control or the daughterboard can be replaced and run as initially intended - as a bass amp and crossover to another amp for the ESL panels...

Only issue is after disconnecting power, the volume returns to zero (does this on Bass and full range - it was designed this way). Roger said just leave it plugged in and running as it only eats a few watts when not driving speakers.

Also have the Remote that is used for volume control.

Highly recommend an audition to see what you are getting. West Sub of Chicago.

$2200 - really don't want to ship this...but possible. Also have a pair of CLS II for sale - could possibly do a package deal for both.

PXL_20221018_020415732.jpg
PXL_20221018_015319608.jpg
PXL_20221018_015341005.jpg
PXL_20221018_015354383.jpg
PXL_20221018_020146134.jpg
PXL_20221018_020204834.jpg
PXL_20221018_015424176.jpg

Last edited:
Also have a Martin Logan CLS II in Dark Oak Frames to sell too. I could offer up a Package deal for both Amp and CLS II.

Perfect amp for Martin Logan ESLs - Beautiful Sanders Innersound Kaya amp. Very good condition. These were manufactured by CODA

So I have found a way to use this Bass Amp full range, with a Volume Control - like an integrated amp, but with only single input.

So I initially asked Roger if this amp was able to be run full range. He said there was a daughterboard that could be swapped between the existing Bass Amp daughterboard (with active crossover network) and full range... He instructed me to email Doug Dale at Coda to see if there are any Daughterboards left for the conversion to full range. He said he no longer had any. I asked if I could have the schematics of the Daughterboard and he indicated they moved twice and no longer had them either...so after poking around on the sockets I figured out two jumpers are needed to make the unit run full range with the volume control. I emailed Roger and he said I got it right....

So the unit can be run full range with Volume control or the daughterboard can be replaced and run as initially intended - as a bass amp and crossover to another amp for the ESL panels...

Only issue is after disconnecting power, the volume returns to zero (does this on Bass and full range - it was designed this way). Roger said just leave it plugged in and running as it only eats a few watts when not driving speakers.

Also have the Remote that is used for volume control.

Highly recommend an audition to see what you are getting. West Sub of Chicago.

$2200 - really don't want to ship this...but possible. Also have a pair of CLS II for sale - could possibly do a package deal for both.

View attachment 23375View attachment 23369View attachment 23370View attachment 23371View attachment 23372View attachment 23373View attachment 23374
Very nice amp. Good luck!

Lovely amp, and it will be a great pairing for any ESL as-is.

Interested owners should also be aware they could check in with Sanders Sound Systems and inquire about the cost to modernize and refurbish the unit to as-new condition. They will even throw in a Sanders-branded front panel if you'd like. If that works, maybe have the seller ship straight to Sanders.

Latest posts

Back