Rocky Mountain Audio Fest

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiTT

Super User
Reaction score
Anybody here going to the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest - Oct. 20-22 here in Denver? If so, we should hook up, hit some rooms together, grab lunch or a ****tail etc. Respond here or send me a PM.

I just registered. It will be my 3rd consecutive year. Very good show with literally hundreds of rooms. I'll post some reports and pictures that weekend.

Funny, I just noticed that the forum doesn't like the word "****tail", substituting asterisks for the word c@#k. I am of course talking about a mixed beverage. I wasn't even trying to cuss, it just did it automatically.

It would sometimes be helpful to be able to cuss though, because without swearwords my vocabulary isn't worth a fu@^!ng sh!t. :cool:

Last edited:
MiTT said:
Anybody here going to the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest - Oct. 20-22 here in Denver? If so, we should hook up, hit some rooms together, grab lunch or a ****tail etc. Respond here or send me a PM.

I just registered. It will be my 3rd consecutive year. Very good show with literally hundreds of rooms. I'll post some reports and pictures that weekend.

Hey Tim -

I thought the asterisks were for "piece-of-." Well, a single malt scotch might come close. I don't think my wife would approve of the former!

BTW, the Stereophile shows in NYC are mostly a waste of time. I'm glad to hear that Denver is so successful.

Hello Tim , I've already booked my trip to come out and visit my son and daughter-in-law (they live in Evergreen) the ned of this month, bummer oh well maybe next year !

twich54 said:
Hello Tim , I've already booked my trip to come out and visit my son and daughter-in-law (they live in Evergreen) the ned of this month, bummer oh well maybe next year !
Too bad that you'll miss the Audio Fest, but, as you probably already know, you couldn't pick a better time of year to come to the Denver area. Have a great time visiting your family in Evergreen. Drop me a line if you want to get together for a beverage or something (maybe hit some high end shops ;) ) while your'e here.

Best regards and safe travels!

Back