Quantcast

Rocky Mountain Audio Fest

MartinLogan Owners (MLO)

Help Support MartinLogan Owners (MLO):

MiTT

Super User
Reaction score
Anybody here going to the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest - Oct. 20-22 here in Denver? If so, we should hook up, hit some rooms together, grab lunch or a ****tail etc. Respond here or send me a PM.

I just registered. It will be my 3rd consecutive year. Very good show with literally hundreds of rooms. I'll post some reports and pictures that weekend.

MiTT

Super User
Reaction score
Funny, I just noticed that the forum doesn't like the word "****tail", substituting asterisks for the word c@#k. I am of course talking about a mixed beverage. I wasn't even trying to cuss, it just did it automatically.

It would sometimes be helpful to be able to cuss though, because without swearwords my vocabulary isn't worth a fu@^!ng sh!t. :cool:

Last edited:

aliveatfive

Reaction score
MiTT said:
Anybody here going to the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest - Oct. 20-22 here in Denver? If so, we should hook up, hit some rooms together, grab lunch or a ****tail etc. Respond here or send me a PM.

I just registered. It will be my 3rd consecutive year. Very good show with literally hundreds of rooms. I'll post some reports and pictures that weekend.
Hey Tim -

I thought the asterisks were for "piece-of-." Well, a single malt scotch might come close. I don't think my wife would approve of the former!

BTW, the Stereophile shows in NYC are mostly a waste of time. I'm glad to hear that Denver is so successful.

twich54

Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Hello Tim , I've already booked my trip to come out and visit my son and daughter-in-law (they live in Evergreen) the ned of this month, bummer oh well maybe next year !

MiTT

Super User
Reaction score
twich54 said:
Hello Tim , I've already booked my trip to come out and visit my son and daughter-in-law (they live in Evergreen) the ned of this month, bummer oh well maybe next year !
Too bad that you'll miss the Audio Fest, but, as you probably already know, you couldn't pick a better time of year to come to the Denver area. Have a great time visiting your family in Evergreen. Drop me a line if you want to get together for a beverage or something (maybe hit some high end shops ;) ) while your'e here.

Best regards and safe travels!