Roberto's Santana's cover Flor de Luna

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bravo my friend !!

if I ever get to Costa Rica, the first drink is on me !! (y)

Thanks Dave,

I would be my pleasure!...this is how we decided to leave this track as it is right now. I do not know if I did place the Tears to Heaven, cover of Clapton...with clarinet as a main instrument...I forgot if I did it.
A hug from Costa Rica, to all of you!

Wow. Sounds great on the Mac...Can't wait to hear this on the main system. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks muchachos,
There is not intention in commercial purpose. We are old wolves (all grandpas already) that we love to play together. We have a recording studio that we call The Sanctuary. I am glad that you liked so far.
Happy listening!

Hey Bernard,

How are you? How your system is doing? Thanks for your kind words! I hope to have another time together, here with my system again.

Happy listening!

Pura Vida Roberto!!

Muy Bien Hecho!

Next time I go to CR, let's hook up. I really miss the place I grew up and all my good friends, it's been three years now.

Hola Jon,
Gracias!...somos unos lobos viejos, tocando y no hay ninguna intención comercial.
I would be my pleasure. My system is your system. Será un gran gusto compartir lo que nos apasiona.
Bienvenido, y woof woof!,
Roberto.

Well, I have to say that for some Grandpas getting together you guys sound AWESOME!! The whole piece is very good but I have to comment on the saxophone. That guy can really play the sax. He had different attacks, different decays and even changed tones using the reed on the instrument. He is a very nice professional player. There is always that difference between someone who is fairly good and a true professional player at a high level. I have to say I did not expect this on my computer this morning. What a nice refreshing gem to listen to that. I salute you Grandfathers as the professionals you are! Made my day.

I sent your appreciation to Ricardo, our sax player, and he was very happy to know that. He said that you should listen this one too:

Well, I have to say that for some Grandpas getting together you guys sound AWESOME!! The whole piece is very good but I have to comment on the saxophone. That guy can really play the sax. He had different attacks, different decays and even changed tones using the reed on the instrument. He is a very nice professional player. There is always that difference between someone who is fairly good and a true professional player at a high level. I have to say I did not expect this on my computer this morning. What a nice refreshing gem to listen to that. I salute you Grandfathers as the professionals you are! Made my day.
Thanks!!! I am so glad that you liked that much!

Both tracks sound like romantic movie music.

My wife and I love both songs.

I looked outside my window at the river and felt like I was in a movie. And this experience was just on my cell phone.

Wonderful.

Both tracks sound like romantic movie music.

My wife and I love both songs.

I looked outside my window at the river and felt like I was in a movie. And this experience was just on my cell phone.

Wonderful.
Thanks for your kind words my friend George! There are some more recordings, perhaps you might like them too.
Happy listening!

Thanks George...I will tell to the other wolves, your nice words! A big hug from Costa Rica!

Happy listening!

Latest posts

Back