RMAF 2009 - Post here.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowGEEZR

Reaction score
Some of us have decided to go to RMAF this year. If you want to go or have any comments, please post here and update the list.

The list so far...

Frank (Scumurculum) and Jo?
Erik (eknuds01)
Tim (MiTT)
Steve (slowgeezr) and Joyce
Ken (Kenscollick)

The possibles...
Rich (RichTeer)
theWB
Jerry (DrJRapp)

Man, is this rolling around already?!

Hard to believe it is nearly June and the RMAF is just 4 months away.

Erik

Yeah, I wanted to firm things up a bit and get the RMAF trip in a thread of its own. I only hope the RMAF is as good as it was last year! :rocker: We're off to a great start, with Tim volunteering to host a Friday night casual social and find us a restaurant for Saturday evening. I hope more members make it this year.

Frank and Jo are coming over again? Hmmmm. might have to make the trip to RMAF... Count Kerry and I as a "maybe".

In...
Frank (Scumurculum) and Jo?
Erik (eknuds01)
Tim (MiTT)
Steve (slowgeezr) and Joyce
Ken (Kenscollick)

The possibles, probables, maybes, definite maybes, possibly maybes, wannabes...
Rich (RichTeer)
theWB
Jerry (DrJRapp)
Bernard (Bernard)
Dave (twich54)
Tom (TomDac)
Rich (Rich)

Hi guys, just confirming that i am planning to come, not sure if my wife is interested in the RMAF - hopefully there is good shopping in denver :) (especially shoe stores)

Last edited:
......... not sure if my wife is interested in the RMAF - hopefully there is good shopping in denver :) (especially shoe stores)
There are factory outlet stores in Castle Rock (not too far from Denver), so she can buy even more shoes.

Hi guys, just confirming that i am planning to come, not sure if my wife is interested in the RMAF - hopefully there is good shopping in denver :) (especially shoe stores)

Frank, my wife went with me last year (what a trooper - she could care less about audio:eek:), but I'm not sure she wants to go to RMAF this year. Maybe we should get the wives together to go shopping. Of course, that could be dangerous to the wallet!

Frank, my wife went with me last year (what a trooper - she could care less about audio:eek:), but I'm not sure she wants to go to RMAF this year. Maybe we should get the wives together to go shopping. Of course, that could be dangerous to the wallet!

Will they spend more shopping than you'll spend as a result of going to RMAF? ;)

I'll probably be there again this year.

Feltran, actually you are probably close to the mark, My attendance at the audio fair proffers a much greater risk to our bank balance than my wife's shopping.

Although fortunately (or unfortunately?) there would be little point for me to buy stuff at the fair due to the different power supply regimes in our respective countries. Also not keen on dealing with cross border (pacific ocean) warranty issues.

But it will be soooooooooo much fun to look and listen to all that equipment.

Slowgeezer, I think getting our respective wives together to spend some time as audio widows is not a bad idea at all.

if some one is driving and comming through the dfw area I would be interested in hitching a ride!

anyone?....anyone?::D

I will most likely be attending my Mom lives in Colorado Springs and my brother lives in Littleton so I can make it a family visit and attend the show:music:

Back