Repanel ML Logos center channel speaker

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLA Paul,

If you find how to give the service to your Logos, please send to me how did you do it. This is the only model that the service is closed by Martin Logan Company. I can not provide the service to this model here in Costa Rica. I do not know if it is the same for the US market.

Happy listening!

IIRC, the Logos is unsupported as far as parts.

Has the ESL panel failed, or just looking to refresh?

Be careful when you torque down the speaker cable! As I tightened the speaker wire lugs, the nut inside one of my 2) Logos center channel speakers became loose, so I could no longer secure the speaker wire to Logos.

I attempted to take Logos apart, removed all the screws from the back, but it did not want to come apart so I put it back together, and used banana plugs to affix the heavy speaker wires into the two hidden little holes on the back of the gold speaker nuts instead of lugs under the twist terminals. They made a secure connection and I am happy with the results.

I use one Logos above the 12 foot 16X9 black diamond screen and a second Logos below the screen to double the power handling capability and give the effect of sound coming from the center of the screen.

Please update us on how you refresh Logos! They area awesome center channel speakers!

Back