Renaissance ESL 15 (and friends)!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking setup!! I’m familiar with most of your Parasound equipment and it’s a great match! Wonder are the JC-1’s the new or older pair. I had the older one and it drove my CLX’s fine. I also had A31 which in your case will work fine. Yes 212’s are great and would add some more good bass. I also drive 3 pairs of Vanquish with 3-A23’s and works great.
Beyond the already asked treatments I think you would definitely mounting your center channel up and on the wall.

I am guessing let Jonathan‘s comment was genuine.
Yes, I agree! I was just saying that I don't have any real choices other than to go thru the wall. They just seem to stick out to me, while I look at other systems up here and some of the them look almost like magazine shots with no wires showing anywhere! I found a way to hide many of them however... since I upgraded my center to an Illusion that is twice as tall as my old Stage, several of my outlets and cable routing points seem to have just disappeared! :ROFLMAO:
Nice looking setup!! I’m familiar with most of your Parasound equipment and it’s a great match! Wonder are the JC-1’s the new or older pair. I had the older one and it drove my CLX’s fine. I also had A31 which in your case will work fine. Yes 212’s are great and would add some more good bass. I also drive 3 pairs of Vanquish with 3-A23’s and works great.
Beyond the already asked treatments I think you would definitely mounting your center channel up and on the wall.
Thx! The JC-1's are the original models but only a few years old. The A31 and A23+ drive my center and surrounds. As for the 212's... I did consider them but in the end opted for a pair of REL 212/SX subs (which aren't yet installed). Also, I upgraded my center to an Illusion so it is definitely staying on the floor! :)

Well I guess you got it all figured out!

Back