Renaissance 15A Keep Going Quiet

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twich, to be exact I recommend putting a "real" amp against that Behringer. The Crown makes huge power without any bridging. It will handle any load that the OP would ask of it. But as usual, we get one post and he is gone. I guess he really didn't want to know how to "fix" his problem. We gave him an inexpensive fix up to fairly expensive $4000 fixes. I guess he wanted the "free" fix. Oh well, if there is one thing about decent audio it is that it is not dirt cheap. If he can't even spend $550 bucks than he is pretty much out of luck. Oh well, we tried to help him.......

Agreed, but hell perhaps he's buried in a snow drift somewhere ?

Truth is I don't think he fully grasps the difference between reactive loading(conventional cone speakers) and capacitive loads (stats) and how that can impact an amplifier.

Oh well, just like the 'Hunt for Red October' perhaps he'll surface one of these days .......

Oh well, just like the 'Hunt for Red October' perhaps he'll surface one of these days ......

That is a good one. As you know I like humor, in fact I laugh at my own jokes!

Back