Recommended Network Streamer For Amazon Music?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first thing I did was check my connection there. After it worked on Opt1 I moved it back to 2 retest it. Still nothing.

Using a Bluessound Node as my entry to streaming. Quite an upgrade from the BT Audioengine. Also able to hear subtle but definite improvement when A/B the DAC in my 20 year old Theta Miles CD compared to using the optical input Bluesound DAC. The app works well with Amazon HD. Plan to trial Tidal, Quobuz eventually Cannot beat the price and I like the idea of being able to try out other DAC's down the road.

I got the node as well. After extensive research it fits the bill for my entry into streaming audio. Love it so far. I run it thru my bifrost Dac . The thing I enjoy most is to be able to listen to audio without changing cds or vinyl. I’m lazy in my old age. Currently using amazon(it is free with my prime subscription). I’ll be trying tidal and others later.
One benefit to Amazon is that I can listen to music in my car or anywhere I have my phone. No more radio do me!!! Happy listening.

I got the node as well. After extensive research it fits the bill for my entry into streaming audio. Love it so far. I run it thru my bifrost Dac . The thing I enjoy most is to be able to listen to audio without changing cds or vinyl. I’m lazy in my old age. Currently using amazon(it is free with my prime subscription). I’ll be trying tidal and others later.
One benefit to Amazon is that I can listen to music in my car or anywhere I have my phone. No more radio do me!!! Happy listening.
Yeah, the listening in the car to a streamer is nice. My kids both do that. We have a family membership to Apple. I personally just use a thumb drive full of music. I like using my voice to bring up songs while driving. I doubt that works through a phone streaming.

Back