reason why

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: The problem yesterday with my sound system dying was the balance control acting up. I rotated it a few times, and all‘s well now.

I replaced the volume control with a stepped attenuator many years ago, and got a huge improvement in sound. I reported that on an Internet forum and in response got a snarky comment from an armchair general who sneered at my “Golden ears” (his comment).
So now it seems you'll have to do something to replace the switch for the balance control?

So now it seems you'll have to do something to replace the switch for the balance controits
It’s working for now, but I may well have to replace it. If I do, it will be with a stepped attenuator, which is now an even more expensive proposition.

Bernard is a skilled and with a very good electronic knowledge. He is an electric engineer. He has a passion for female voices and also loves Latin singers. He is a truly audiophile too.

His heart is giving him some trouble, but thanks to God, he is getting better and well controlled by his Dr.

Getting back to Khenegar, I would like to know how he is doing? Khen, and you still disinterested, apathetic regarding with the music?

Try to listen piano solo, or trios, small combos. Get back to music! There is no harm while you listen to music. Just let you go along with the melody.

Happy listening!

Back