PS Audio M700s vs Simaudio Moon 330A?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

codesx100

Reaction score
Need some opinions, right now I am running a pair of M700s on my Montis (and one more on my center with a s300 doing the surrounds) but I see a great deal for a Moon 330A that would include trading in my L/R M700s for. I've heard Moon before, actually a Moon amp + Montis set up is what got me into Martin Logan 7 years ago and it still was one of the best sounding system I ever heard. Was curious of opinions on both the 330a and the overall swap?

I have had about every product PSA makes. Overall it is good stuff. IMHO if you can switch the 700s for a high quality A/B, then do it. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I have had about every product PSA makes. Overall it is good stuff. IMHO if you can switch the 700s for a high quality A/B, then do it. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
I actually went ahead and swapped the M700s for the 330A and was very happy with the purchase. The high quality A/B made a big difference.

Back