• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Prodigy Upgrade

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dabman64

Reaction score
Looking to either replace the panels in my Prodigys or upgrade to a newer model. Open to suggestions as I am not familiar with any of the newer models.

I would recommend giving the newer models a listen. I have 11A's and am now very happy with them (take forever to break in).
Replacement panels are expensive and will take awhile. I ordered a set of CLS panels in Oct and have not heard anything.
Good luck

I would recommend giving the newer models a listen. I have 11A's and am now very happy with them (take forever to break in).
Replacement panels are expensive and will take awhile. I ordered a set of CLS panels in Oct and have not heard anything.
Good luck
Yes, the panels are around $3,000. Was looking at a used pair of Summits, but discovered they are only slightly newer than the Prodigy and I have never heard the Summit.

Back