Prodigy Panels

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dabman64

Reaction score
Has anyone had trouble getting replacement Prodigy panels in the last 4 or 5 months? I ordered a set in February and still haven't received them. When I ordered the panels, I was quoted 12-14 weeks to get them made.

I received mine earlier this year. I think mine took longer then 3 months. More like 5 months. They told me that there is just 1 man who does all of that work.

You won't be disappointed when you get them. Well worth the wait. I had a hard time getting them installed, but I'm not really great at doing that sort of thing.

How much is a pair of new panels for Prodigy? Trying to decide if its worth getting panels before selling or if I should just sell as is.

How much is a pair of new panels for Prodigy? Trying to decide if its worth getting panels before selling or if I should just sell as is.
Good morning,
$2,855 was the price I was given on September 1, 2021 with a time of about 20 weeks to make them. Hope this helps.
JH

I replaced mine almost 2 yrs ago for $2740, so $2855 is probably correct with the recent price hike. It’s really worth the investment. You’re not getting the performance of a 15in Martin Logan panel for anywhere close to the investment.

Has anyone had trouble getting replacement Prodigy panels in the last 4 or 5 months? I ordered a set in February and still haven't received them. When I ordered the panels, I was quoted 12-14 weeks to get them made.
I ordered panels for my Odysseys in mid-November 2020 and they were delivered three months later.

The Prodigy panels ended up taking about 5 months for delivery. ML says they have 1 individual building the panels. This is understandable considering Covid and material supply. I had no problem waiting, it was well worth it. Awesome speakers, enjoying them very much.

The Prodigy panels ended up taking about 5 months for delivery. ML says they have 1 individual building the panels. This is understandable considering Covid and material supply. I had no problem waiting, it was well worth it. Awesome speakers, enjoying them very much.
That's about identical to my experience. I got mine early in 2021.

Back