Prodigy Panel replacement....

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure when my Odyssey was built but they were launched in 2001. So, going to assume post 2000. Thus, maybe this will not work.

BTW, how much did Martin Logan charge for the panels? Going to assume this is going to be similar with the Odysseys.

Thanks!

I'm not sure when my Odyssey was built but they were launched in 2001. So, going to assume post 2000. Thus, maybe this will not work.

BTW, how much did Martin Logan charge for the panels? Going to assume this is going to be similar with the Odysseys.

Thanks!
I havent paid yet, they have you pay when they are done and ready to ship. I was quoted $2855 for the panels. Youll have to check on the cost for your panels, but the original cost of the Odysseys was considerably lower than the Prodigy. They both say they are 48 inches high, but not sure about width.

Hum, mine fit without any modification. Just a bit tricky to line up the holes.
I AM TRYING TO REPLACE MY PRODIGY PANELS AND HAVING TROUBLE LINING UP HOLES. WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND? THANKS!!!!!

Robert good morning, I recently replaced my panels. It can be somewhat of a challenge aligning the holes, couple of things to consider. Are you using the instructions supplied to you by Martin Logan? during the process they have you lay the entire speaker on its back which helps with the alignment. If you do not have that document I can forward it to you.

Robert good morning, I recently replaced my panels. It can be somewhat of a challenge aligning the holes, couple of things to consider. Are you using the instructions supplied to you by Martin Logan? during the process they have you lay the entire speaker on its back which helps with the alignment. If you do not have that document I can forward it to you.
I did mine that way and the holes still didn't line up real well. I managed to get them in by drilling a couple of pilot holes for some screws that wouldn't line up right. All has been fine since early this year.

JLK was just asking for help. One thing I don't hear a lot of folks talk about is the stat stops we need to use. I hope everyone is aware.

I just replaced my Odyssey panels a couple of months ago and I did have to sort of squeeze/push the side supports together to get the holes aligned. I suggest fastening one screw at the top and then squeeze/push the other support in to align the other top screw hole and work down. I did it alone, but it might help to have an assistant.

And R1200CL you can check with Shawn at DaVinci Media he can get you a good price on panels as well, I don’t know if the wait time is any different as it is with ML

Latest posts

Back