• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Martin Logan Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Prodigy (and more) for sale

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a pair of Black w/ silver trim Prodigy's. Excellent condition. They are located in Northern Virgina. I would prefer local pick up but would also ship. I have no idea how to price them. So, if interested please send reasonable offer(s) and if it would be pick up or ship.

also have;
Theater
Stage X
Script
Just checking in; any update on whether the Prodigy pair are still available for purchase?

It looks like the speakers were the 88th and 89th units built in September of 2000.

I had not realized the Gen2 panels (identifiable by their clear spars) started this early, but the Prodigy was first with them, so these might be from the first year.
Congrats on your purchase! So, when are you going active xo on the bass....?

I had not realized the Gen2 panels (identifiable by their clear spars) started this early, but the Prodigy was first with them, so these might be from the first year.
Congrats on your purchase! So, when are you going active xo on the bass....?
Tosh,
No active cross overs yet.
I am just looking forward to getting my old listening room back and trying to get everything sounding decent. ;)
Wayne

I have a pair of Black w/ silver trim Prodigy's. Excellent condition. They are located in Northern Virgina. I would prefer local pick up but would also ship. I have no idea how to price them. So, if interested please send reasonable offer(s) and if it would be pick up or ship.

also have;
Theater
Stage X
Script
Are these still available?

Back