Problem with martin logan odyssey

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Takisg4

Reaction score
Problem with martin logan odyssey
Hi, suddenly the treble is playing too low on a speaker, what can I do? the board has a switch, I learned that it is reset, but nothing is done. I would be very obliged if you helped me, thank you.

Swap the panel see if the problem follows, if it does, then most likely the panel has gone bad. 1. Unplug speaker from power overnight make sure it's fully discharged, then vacuum thoroughly. If that don't fix it, take the panel give a good shower. If that still don't work, then time to buy new panel or have it recondition. Do contact Martin Logan first on how to remove panel and troubleshoot.

Swap the panel see if the problem follows, if it does, then most likely the panel has gone bad. 1. Unplug speaker from power overnight make sure it's fully discharged, then vacuum thoroughly. If that don't fix it, take the panel give a good shower. If that still don't work, then time to buy new panel or have it recondition. Do contact Martin Logan first on how to remove panel and troubleshoot.
there is a switch on the board inside the speaker I was told it is a reset. Any idea how it is done?

I will change the boards on the speakers, to see if it is the panel or the board

Might take few days, but Martin Logan will for sure send you the instruction, I only have instruction for EM ESL.

Hola Takisg4,

Here are some info for the Odyssey model. I hope this might help you.

Happy listening!

Attachments

• Odyssey_Stator_Replacement.pdf
    217.1 KB · Views: 76
  • martin-logan odyssey crossover schematic.pdf
    18.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Removal of Odyssey back.pdf
    10.7 KB · Views: 53

Latest posts

Back