PrimaLuna Tube Amp

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huyn0081

Reaction score
hi? Just wondering have any of the members here try the primaluna tube amp? If you do; what are your thought of it? I'm thinking of selling my krell kav 250a to get the primaluna seven monoblock to power my Ascent. How much different will it make from the krell to the primaluna seven monoblock?Every commen would be helpful?

PrimaLuna

huyn0081 said:
hi? Just wondering have any of the members here try the primaluna tube amp? If you do; what are your thought of it? I'm thinking of selling my krell kav 250a to get the primaluna seven monoblock to power my Ascent. How much different will it make from the krell to the primaluna seven monoblock?Every commen would be helpful?

I have heard the Primaluna 2 with various speakers.A great amp-amongst the best that I have ever heard.
Raanan

The PrimaLuna amps are great! They throw a very large image and are very musical. They do colour the sound a bit, like most lower cost tube amps do, but they still have the power to let you forget the equipment and listen to the music.

What country are they made in? I read something about a Swiss designer and French caps but that's it.

French capacitors?...I would be leary of that. They certainly won't charge and have been known to suddenly quit on you when you need them the most;)

garmtz said:
They are designed in the Netherlands and produced in China.
I thought that might be the case based on their pricing - thanks.

Latest posts

Back