Price Drop

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TunaSalad

Reaction score
I purchased directly through martinlogan.com on November 8th two 35XTi and one 50XTi for a total of $2,699.97. There is currently a sale going where the total would be $2,159.98 which is a difference of $539.99!! Had anyone had any experience getting a price adjustment after purchase? I'm still within the 60 day satisfaction guarantee so I guess I could just return the speakers.. but that would be a pain. I can update once support emails me back, but I would think with the holiday it probably won't be until Friday at the earliest.

I purchased directly through martinlogan.com on November 8th two 35XTi and one 50XTi for a total of $2,699.97. There is currently a sale going where the total would be $2,159.98 which is a difference of $539.99!! Had anyone had any experience getting a price adjustment after purchase? I'm still within the 60 day satisfaction guarantee so I guess I could just return the speakers.. but that would be a pain. I can update once support emails me back, but I would think with the holiday it probably won't be until Friday at the earliest.
That's rough. If they won't refund the difference, you might suggest they offer you that as credit toward another purchase. Maybe they might go for that? If there is something else you want, that could work out well.

Well, you'd have to be prepared to go through with the "satisfaction guarantee" - but tell them that. You can return it, so that's what you will do unless they give you the price adjustment. I think the former would be more bother than it is worth for all of you.

Following up on this. I called them directly this afternoon and mentioned that the price dropped after purchase. The rep looked things up and without question said they would credit me back the difference!!

Following up on this. I called them directly this afternoon and mentioned that the price dropped after purchase. The rep looked things up and without question said they would credit me back the difference!!
NICE! Thats great customer service. Dont see that much these days. Martin Logan is one of the good ones, unlike the college my daughter attended.

My daughter ended up leaving college because of a medical reason and was only there for 1 month. The college took our money from half the semester and took away her entire scholarship. We lost a lot of money. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Back