pls help. dynamo 300 and theos

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdenari

Reaction score
Dear gurus.
I have my set of Theos and it sounds beautiful, no doubt, but I certainly feel I could get a little bit more umph, you know... I just came across the dynamo 300 for les the 200$...would that give me that little extra I am looking for? I only do music, almost no ht.

I have Theos paired with a Seaton Submersive and love it. Certainly exponentially more than a Dynamo 300, but not sure pairing $5k speakers with a $200 subwoofer makes sense. At least get a $500-1,000 sub from Rythmik, PSA or SVS.

I hear you and I am not trying to be cheap. I am looking at a marginal improvement here, not something major. That is why I m asking about the Dynos, in this case, we know price has no real correlation with quality.

Hola. Try to get a refurbished Depth I, or used. This is a superb sub, and it will match with your Theos very well. Remember, you are searching for quality bass, not quantity bass. With this sub, you can listen the difference between a F between a F# (musical notes) with you problem.

Latest posts

Back