Pink Floyd - Now and Then...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw them twice and you could agrue they are one of the best of all times both live and recorded. Dark side of the moon is one of the best ablums ever. They sure sound sweet out of ML's great demo music

Saw them once when they came out to Australia for the Delicate Sound of Thunder tour in 1988.

Was by far the best concert I have ever been to, and I have been to a lot.

To be honest I still have not forgiven them for not coming to Australia for their Division Bell tour in 1994.

However if they ever get back together and tour all will be forgiven, not likeky but it is ok to dream :)

Pink Floyd

Several species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave and grooving with a pict..........What a great song! :D

Pink Floyd in concert...

One of these days I'll catch them in concert. From what you all have said they sound fantastic in concert... :D

Robin said:
One of these days I'll catch them in concert. From what you all have said they sound fantastic in concert... :D

Alas even though Roger Waters appears to be on speaking terms with the rest of the band, I think the chance of them getting together again to tour is very very remote.

Latest posts

Back