Outstanding Pakistani artist Syed Muhammad Munirul Haq.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah thanks so much . some years ago we went to sindh and it was a wonderful experience . we have a number of sindhi`s here where i live . some wonderful art work and so good to see . i was only saying yesterday we must go back to pakistan but sadly things are even worse than when we went 20 years ago !

ah thanks so much . some years ago we went to sindh and it was a wonderful experience . we have a number of sindhi`s here where i live . some wonderful art work and so good to see . i was only saying yesterday we must go back to pakistan but sadly things are even worse than when we went 20 years ago !

In the future if you have plans to come to Karachi. Then maybe you can come by my place and enjoy a music session. I have a special not secret formula to make delicious tea that I will offer you and formula share with you.

My special not secret formula for making exquisite black tea:

Step 1:

Add 1 Litre or 4 Cups of cold tap water to open stainless steel container. Container may have maximum volume of 1.5 litre.

Step 2:

Add two cinnamon strips, each 15 mm or 1.5cm in length.
Add insides of 5 green cardamoms. Do not add the outer shell of green cardamom.
Place the stainless steel container on a stove. Set stove fire to high.

Step 3:

Take 4 Lipton Yellow Label tea bags and fully cut each tea bag at the top.
Take out from the tea bags the tea and accumulate in a small dry cup.

Step 4:

The moment water starts to boil furiously start a stopwatch.
After exactly 5 minutes have elapsed add to mixture immediately all the tea in small dry cup.
Boil mixture for additional 2 minutes.
When stopwatch indicates 7 minutes have elapsed immediately remove stainless steel container from heat.

Step 5:

Carefully and quickly filter out the tea leafs while transferring mixture to four tea cups.

Final step:

Now add sugar and milk to taste. Tea may taste better if made for tea milk powder is used.

Conclusion:

The basic 4 variables, namely, water, tea, cinnamon and cardamom may be adjusted for taste.
Care should be taken to start the stop watch precisely when water starts to boil furiously.
However, I feel not a good idea to extend first 5 minutes boiling time or extend 2 minutes with tea leafs boiling time. Reason over cooked green cardamom and tea, in my opinion, detract from taste.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back