Outlaw, and I ain't talking 'bout Willie

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holmancv

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with Outlaw? I'm-for the first time-considering seperates and although I love big knobs and that beautiful color blue they use, McIntosh is just so far out of my range I can't even consider it. I own a Subaru and I couldn't even afford the model with bulit in McIntosh gear! Anyway, please, if you have had any experience with Outlaw I'd sure like to hear about it.
Thanks,
Craig

I don’t have any experience with outlaw but I have heard good thing about them and we have had several members on the board with Martin Logan’s matched with Outlaw gear and they all were very happy.

Hope this helps

Experience with Outlaw

I purchased the Outlaw ICBM a couple of years ago and cannot imagine hearing my surround system without it. I run my DVD player (Lexicon RT-10) and processor (Myryad MDP 500 G6) straight thru into the icbm which then goes to a Proceed Amp 5 into my all ML surround system. The analog crossover is so much more transparent than the digital ones in the separates it is not even funny! When it glitched on me I called Outlaw, spoke to a real person who talked me thru the glitch. And this was for a $250 crossover! IMO these guys are for real and I for one would not hesitate to buy their products.

Outlaw equipment...

Zip3kx07 said:
I don’t have any experience with outlaw but I have heard good thing about them and we have had several members on the board with Martin Logan’s matched with Outlaw gear and they all were very happy.

Hope this helps

holmancv,

I also don't have any experiance with Outlaw either, but I did look into their amplifier equipment on-line, as I'm sure you have too. IMHO, I would have to say, I was more impressed with other manufacturers like Anthem, Cary Audio and Sim Audio's amplifiers... :D

Good luck in your on-going search... :)

Cheers

-Robin

Last edited:
Everyone seemed to be raving about Outlaw when they first came out, oh wait there's a new kid in town.

I don't even own a single Eagles LP. :D

I'm using Outlaw processor and amp with Clarity's. I am very happy with them, although I can't claim to have done any exhaustive research with other equipment. They have been very helpful with any questions that I have had.

Back