Outlaw 200W monoblock

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holmancv

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experiences with Outlaw? I'm considering using one monoblock for each channel and controlling them with a B&K controller. Comments please?
Craig

holmancv said:
Has anyone had any experiences with Outlaw? I'm considering using one monoblock for each channel and controlling them with a B&K controller. Comments please?
Craig
Do a search in the forum link below, I think you will like what you read. I have no first hand experience with that brand or unit.

http://www.audioasylum.com/forums/amp/bbs.html

I own three!

I think they are terrific bang for the buck. I use them for the center (ML Cinema i) and surround (non-ML). I use a McCormack stereo amp for my main ML Aerius i's.

One thing I like is they have triggers that will turn on/shutdown the amp when it senses a signal. I believe the monoblocks are pretty transparent and I would have no problem recommending them as an amplifier source.

-CB

Isn't Outlaw part of Adcom? I've never heard the outlaw amps, but I've heard Adcom with Logans and didn't like them.. very cold sounding to my ears.

Back