Ok I'll fess up and say I'm a DIYaholic

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wardsweb

Reaction score
Man where to start, so much stuff and so little time. Here are just a few.

First a scratch built stereo 2A3 SET amp based on a Loftin-White design-
2A3set.jpg

Incredibly Beautiful Set-Up...

Wardsweb,

Well, I know I've probably said this before, but here goes "Wow!" What beautiful equipment and speakers you have my dear... ;) What kind of veneers will your speaker have? BEM or Rosewood? May I ask, who made them?

Just incredible photos of you gear as well. If you are DIYaholic, then I hope to be so luck as to be stricken with that affliction as well. :D

Absolutely magnificent work...

Where in Texas do you reside?

Kudos, excellent work!

I really like the workmanship and design of the 6DN7 stereo amp, and I'm an SS guy :cool:

Thanks for sharing.

Everything looks so professionally done, just beautiful.

Wow, wow, wow. :)

Hmmm, I can't see the pics??????

I would love to see your gear.

Cheers
Steve

I'm impressed

You're a pretty good photographer, also.
Describe the turntable, please?:bowdown:
Gregadd:cool:

You're a pretty good photographer, also.
Describe the turntable, please?:bowdown:
Gregadd:cool:

Wow talk about blast from the past. This thread is years old, but that's cool too. The turntable is a Clearaudio Champion II, SME 309 arm and Benz Micro Glider cart.

championII.jpg

wow, im blow away! i need a better amp, badly, and the DIY work you have done is terrific! i wish my soldering skills were better. very nice. did you take pics as you built them? was the build tough? were they kits with everything you needed beside solder and a gun?

the amp i have now is my weekest link and its really bugging me.

wow, im blow away! i need a better amp, badly, and the DIY work you have done is terrific! i wish my soldering skills were better. very nice. did you take pics as you built them? was the build tough? were they kits with everything you needed beside solder and a gun?

the amp i have now is my weekest link and its really bugging me.

Try bottlehead.com for some nice kits that have everything you need.

Back