Obsessive hobbies....

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

RCHeliGuy

Reaction score
. . . . and where's the third shoe for the dead pedal?

Speaking of dead pedals and clutches, is your rig setup for both clutch and clutch-less operation? So you could shift "old school" H pattern with clutch needed for every shift, or sequential with clutch only needed to get going.
The brake pedal and clutch are on a plate with quick releases so I can slide them both to the left when I'm using paddle shifters.

I mostly row gears in Rally. I love the old Rally B cars! Lancia Stratos, Audi Quattro, etc..

In this picture you can see my Quaife 6 speed gear box, a hand brake, a sequential shifter lever and paddle shifters behind the wheel.

I decide what I want to use depending on the car I'm in.

There is even a tactile "grinding gears" effect if you didn't shift well. In the MX-5 if you just pop the clutch the seat mover will buck you a bit.

Right now the clutch pedal and shifter are not truly linked. I'm on the pre-order list for a hydraulic lockout that will be mapped to the clutch pedal and not allow you to change gears until you have the clutch depressed.

BeltsInPlace_6750.jpg

RCHeliGuy

Reaction score
No more updates for a little while.
My 4 x exciters are backordered until November 19th.

I had a number of other pieces drop. This simple 4 channel PA amp and connectors to allow me to add an inline DSP not only to this amp, but to my other high power 4 channel amp.

Amplifier_6821.jpg
Amplifier_6823.jpg

I installed my new Dual 8 Pole receiver on my rig and I'll wire up the the amplifiers 4 x 2 pole Neutrik connectors to another 8 pole connector.
DualNeutrik_6829.jpg