Nordost Odin 2 available at large discount

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaVinci Media

MLO Vendor
Reaction score
Hello all, I have a customer trading in Nordost Odin 2 for Odin Gold. Nordost, as always offers there amazing trade in program, but until the transaction is complete, I can sell the trade in Odin 2 at an amazing discount. This is a chance to own Odin 2 at a discount of at least 50%. There is a 2m pair of speaker cables, 1m and 1.5m pairs of XLR interconnects and multiple 15a 1.25m power cords available. As I am an authorized Nordost dealer warranty is included. Please reach out to me immediately if interested. Thanks, Shawn

Hello all, I have a customer trading in Nordost Odin 2 for Odin Gold. Nordost, as always offers there amazing trade in program, but until the transaction is complete, I can sell the trade in Odin 2 at an amazing discount. This is a chance to own Odin 2 at a discount of at least 50%. There is a 2m pair of speaker cables, 1m and 1.5m pairs of XLR interconnects and multiple 15a 1.25m power cords available. As I am an authorized Nordost dealer warranty is included. Please reach out to me immediately if interested. Thanks, Shawn
Let me know what we are talking for the speaker cables….

I would have grabbed these straight away without any hesitation. The one and only dilemma is that I need to support my local dealer/s... so I guess I'm too ethical in that regard.
We would never see such offers here, no way. This is very rare! Go for it!
Cheers, RJ

Still waiting to hear from you on these cables.

Back