Nordost Interconnect Flavors....

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MarkNewbie said:
Thanks for getting this thread started.

Good to see it may help someone...but it was just a "my opinion" on them thread. Remember I just did the IC's and not speaker cables. Out of the 4 I did like the Blue Heaven the best. Slightly rolled off from what I remember, but a very musical sounding IC's. I am in the process now of trying out some Audioquest IC's based on Zip3kx07's recommendations.

I purchased a set of Nordost Blue Heaven speaker cables as a result of this thread and all of the reccomendations made. I bought them online and should get them early next week. I plan on auditioning them and if I like them, I will keep them, if not, they go on audiogon.

Keep us posted on what you find.

Since these are brand spanking new, am I looking at a break in period here? If so, how long in hours? I want to make sure that I give them a proper audition.

Not sure as I have never used the Speaker Cable line. Maybe some others here who use them can comment on break-in of them or not.

Dan

MarkNewbie said:
am I looking at a break in period here? If so, how long in hours? I want to make sure that I give them a proper audition.

Give them at least 100 hours. They still get better up till 300 hours.

I gotta say that the VH Audio Spectrum's are stunning cables, especially for the price. They easily beat out a pair of Bear lab $300 silver coated copper litz cable, and some feel it betters the Cardas Golden Ref. It's very open and neutral, but still has a smooth sound.

Back