NorCal listening Party

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taylode, the next 2 weekends are not good for me, but I suggest you just pick a date that works for you and let us all know... ;)

Okay, I'm pretty flexible so as a starting point, what does everyone think of the Feb. 14 or 15.

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for volunteering for a future get-together. February 14 or 15 is out for me, my wife would kill me! :eek: No problem if these dates work out for the rest of the guys, I'll just catch all of you another time.

Best,

Rick

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for volunteering for a future get-together. February 14 or 15 is out for me, my wife would kill me! :eek: No problem if these dates work out for the rest of the guys, I'll just catch all of you another time.

Best,

Rick

Do you have a suggestion for a different date? Also, she's more than welcome to attend too!

Hmmm. I think that would go over something like this:

Rick:
Happy valentine's Day, dear. We're going to listen to music all day and talk about audio gear and stuff with other MartinLogan nerds.

Mrs. Rick: Hell to the NO!

:ROFL:

I guess I've been married too long. I didn't realize I'd picked Valentine's day, which I guess has turned into Valentine's Weekend. How does the following weekend sound the 21st or 22nd?

Rick:
Happy valentine's Day, dear. We're going to listen to music all day and talk about audio gear and stuff with other MartinLogan nerds.

:ROFL::ROFL:

Way to go guys !! it's good to see another area rival the chgo contigent in so far as activity ! No doubt the interaction in each others homes can help to further 'tweek' you own systems even better !

Well with luck we can keep this going and, hopefully, expand upon it. Come on Nor Cal so far it's a party of two! Sign up or suggest a better date! :rocker:

Ok. That weekend works as well for me. It'll be a nice trek to Tracy but should be worth the drive! I'll also commit this time in the spirit of learning what the expert ML owners do in order to improve their setups. :bowdown:

Sorry for the thread hijack, but this is the best place to pose this question: Do you guys know if there is a ML dealer in the SFO Bay area that has the CLX's? I may be in the area within the next few months, and thought it would be a great opportunity to listen to them. TIA for any info.

Rick:

Hey Tom,

Actually, SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed) is one of the sweetest girls ever. However, I do like my Logans and want to keep adding to my system!!!:D

Come to think of it though, the conversation probably would be exactly like you wrote!

Hey Dennis,

The proposed Saturday, 2/21, works for me. I gotta work on 2/22. Thanks again for volunteering!

Best to All,

Rick

Okay, let's plan on 2/21 for round two. Did 1:00PM work for everyone?

Sorry for the thread hijack, but this is the best place to pose this question: Do you guys know if there is a ML dealer in the SFO Bay area that has the CLX's? I may be in the area within the next few months, and thought it would be a great opportunity to listen to them. TIA for any info.

I'm not aware of any but would be interested in hearing them again. When I heard them it was part of the CLX traveling road show. I was impressed with how they sounded and would love to hear them with a pair of MC501's driving them.

Okay, let's plan on 1:00 PM then. I'll pm shortly with my address. See ya then! :band:

Back