No More Vista

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miatancdan

Reaction score
I was waiting for a pair of Vista's in maple finish....

After 1.5 weeks and no speakers, phoned regarding where are they are and Plurison lost email in system ( Gave them PO# and they could not find order ) and do not order them for me.:mad:

Now no longer able to get them as they dis-continued:devil::wtf:

Will have to wait for fall ( Oct ) and order Theos ( but at more money ) Next time go though my sales rep and not order my email only to order desk

You would think working for dealer, I would have no problem getting ML:banghead:

Dan

Sorry to hear that Dan, have you looked at some dealers upstate NY they may still have some.

Since I still have the Acoustats, will just save up the difference in money and get the newer Theos's....listened to the Etho's today at my boss's home and yes big improvement over Acoustats

Hello,
Wow the Vistas are gone. I am sure the Vantages are soon to follow if they were not discontinued at the same time. I have had my Vantages for over 4 years and still love them. As I have a brand new pair of Panels waiting in the Closet, I feel that much more tied to these speakers. I recently added a Descent i to go along with the Depth that I already owned along with the Stage and Vistas for Surrounds and it is the finest sounding 5.2 array I have owned by a long shot.
Cheers,
JJ

Hello,
Wow the Vistas are gone. I am sure the Vantages are soon to follow if they were not discontinued at the same time. I have had my Vantages for over 4 years and still love them. As I have a brand new pair of Panels waiting in the Closet, I feel that much more tied to these speakers. I recently added a Descent i to go along with the Depth that I already owned along with the Stage and Vistas for Surrounds and it is the finest sounding 5.2 array I have owned by a long shot.
Cheers,
JJ

I can not get the Vista's in maple now, they had a pair in black .....I decided that since Theo's had more panel area, I pay difference in price. I listened to the Etho's recently and loved the sound ( makes the Acoustats sound broken )

Bill tempted to order Theo's right away but still owe approx $1200 on mastercard, thought it be better to pay this off in full before getting new speakers

Dan

Yup I know what you mean.
Good news here my dealer next day ordered a p/s for me and dropped it off around dinner time.
I am letting the funky channel power down tonite.
If I'm in a good mood tomorrow morning I will drop it in.
Will keep you guys posted
Bill

Good news Bill

soon you be enjoying the new speakers!!!

I do not know if these ML is the first pair of electrostatic speakers for you but once you owned electrostatics - you can not go back to regular box speakers ever again!!!!!

I am happy that at least I can listen to electrostatics until I do get ML again

Dan

I have had stats before,but not like the ML"s. I had a pair of Omnistats in the early 80"s they were very wild.
Thanx Dan

RTR tops, KLH 9's, acoustats,quads,omnistats thats about all I can remember

decided to email my sales rep for ML and get him to have a pair of ML Theos ordered...now have to decide on colour

hope to enjoy these new stats for long time

Dan

Back